Packers 53-man roster prediction 2018

Sometimes you can’t put lipstick on a pig. Hundley was a train wreck at UCLA but our genius GM traded up to get him. Kizer was better at ND but I can’t see giving up a #1 to get him. He still had major issues at ND. And outside of Rodgers who has he had the chance to develop who had an upside like Brooks or Brunell? I said at one point if McCarthy can develop Hundley just rename the stadium after him forget a street.

rofl(

I remember comments made by Rodgers, during his early years, how Bevel and Clements had ironed out his game, and made him a better QB. Nowhere in his comments did he mention McCarthy. If I'd give McCarthy credit for anything it would be bringing in Bevel, Clements, McAdoo, and Van Pelt, all of whom are top level QB coaches.

It remains to be seen, what happens from here on in, but I think Rodgers is self-sustaining at this point, and anyone new will kind of have to accept that all he can do is sit back and try to "suggest" things to Rodgers, not coach him up.

Of course that's true of most players, unless the coach is the one who brought the best out of them.

It’s one thing to not be able to develop Hundley, but it’s quite another when it’s obvious he has shown no improvement and yet you still cling to him.

Sometimes you just have to cut bait. Instead, MM seems hell bent on going down with the ship.

It’s one thing to not be able to develop Hundley, but it’s quite another when it’s obvious he has shown no improvement and yet you still cling to him.

Sometimes you just have to cut bait. Instead, MM seems hell bent on going down with the ship.
titanic(

I get that but the alternative is? Is Kizer a noticeable upgrade? Sorry can’t see it

I get that but the alternative is? Is Kizer a noticeable upgrade? Sorry can’t see it
I do agree Packers could have and should have went after a veteran QB in off-season but at this point with what we have I rather have Kizer over Hundley with choices provided.

meanwhile Taysom Hill looked great playing for NO last game... Makes MM, TT look like total idiots.

meanwhile Taysom Hill looked great playing for NO last game... Makes MM, TT look like total idiots.

And if Boyle follows the same path, we will be saying the same thing next year, except we will be inserting BG for TT.
sick(

And in the game before Hill had 4 turnovers playing with the 1st team. A truly Hundley like performance

Back