Brewers 2022 Season Thread

Williams could not find strikezone today 37 pitches 20 strikes. Catcher was having to block a lot of pitches to avoid the wild pitch. I would have pulled him around 25-30 pitches clear he was gassed at the end.
And put in who? The pen worked 6 innings last night, you had 3 innings in before him. Don’t burn out arms. There are days you just have to take a chance

And put in who? The pen worked 6 innings last night, you had 3 innings in before him. Don’t burn out arms. There are days you just have to take a chance
Well Gotti worked out of the jam good after he replaced Williams. Can't burn out arms but got to win games.

Brewers looking like another season were they are garbage hitters who can't support the pitching staff

Brewers looking like another season were they are garbage hitters who can't support the pitching staff
It’s not just Milwaukee but league wide. Total MLB is only hitting 231 for the season. Only 10 teams are hitting 240 or above, 12 are 220 or less which is a record low.

It’s not just Milwaukee but league wide. Total MLB is only hitting 231 for the season. Only 10 teams are hitting 240 or above, 12 are 220 or less which is a record low.
Yeah every since they tried changing it because of launch angle and the amount of HRs seems hitting has gone down.

Though I hope for what MKE is paying Yelich he gets it figured out.

Cain I expected this. They should have never gave him 5 years he was only going to be good for 2 years then it was all done hill.

Yeah every since they tried changing it because of launch angle and the amount of HRs seems hitting has gone down.

Though I hope for what MKE is paying Yelich he gets it figured out.

Cain I expected this. They should have never gave him 5 years he was only going to be good for 2 years then it was all done hill.
And the list of quality hitters batting worse than Yelich is long. Swanson, Stanton, Turner , Betts Ohtani, Votto. Personally I think it’s more than launch angle but who knows

And the list of quality hitters batting worse than Yelich is long. Swanson, Stanton, Turner , Betts Ohtani, Votto. Personally I think it’s more than launch angle but who knows
Well Yelich can't use injury as an excuse why he's not hitting anymore.

Back