Brewers 2022 Season Thread

That’s not the point I was trying to make.
Just saying though it's disappoting how poorly team is hitting. Seems hitting all around the league is just throw the bat out there hope for a hit

Just saying though it's disappoting how poorly team is hitting. Seems hitting all around the league is just throw the bat out there hope for a hit
I don’t think it’s that. Maybe they did something to the stitching on the ball to let pitchers get more spin. I don’t think it’s as simple as blaming it on launch angle

MKE only hitting .201 as a team right now that's 28th in MLB only ahead of two of the worst teams in MLB in AZ and Cincy.

MKE only hitting .201 as a team right now that's 28th in MLB only ahead of two of the worst teams in MLB in AZ and Cincy.
Again a league wide issue. Good article in The Athletic on how MLB used 2 different baseballs last year, new one won’t carry as far. My guess also seams are tighter now K’s are up also.

And last point ….its 17 games in. Ask me in juju where they are at

Again a league wide issue. Good article in The Athletic on how MLB used 2 different baseballs last year, new one won’t carry as far. My guess also seams are tighter now K’s are up also.

And last point ….its 17 games in. Ask me in juju where they are at
Yeah but MKE is even among the worse of the teams. MKE went cheap with hitting agian this year and its showing

Yeah but MKE is even among the worse of the teams. MKE went cheap with hitting agian this year and its showing
It’s a small market team with limited revenue. It’s not like they want to go cheap. And ask me in July. There is 145 games left

Back