Brewers 2022 Season Thread

Well fine, from where. Atlanta won it all with pitching last year. Fried, Morton and Anderson were unhittable.
If Yelich can come close to his former MVP that will be big part of the hitting

Josh Hader's next save for MKE will be his 100th save. He will become only the 3rd Brewer with 100 or more saves.

Yelich looking like last year again does not want to swing the bat happy to try to get walked and when he does swing it's weak grounders. Horrible series vs St Louis only 1 for 11. Has not hit a HR yet this year and only 2 RBI's.

Yelich looking like last year again does not want to swing the bat happy to try to get walked and when he does swing it's weak grounders. Horrible series vs St Louis only 1 for 11. Has not hit a HR yet this year and only 2 RBI's.
Yes I am 100% sure he’s happy to get a walk and not swing as bad pitches. sc))

Council also has to learn you pull guys when struggling don't leave them out there to blow up even more. Clear Williams having bad day and was putting pitches all over the plate but yet Council lets him stay out there until he gives up 2 runs.

Though Hader with save got big 100. Wonder if he gets signed or traded because I think next year is last year under contract before he hits FA.

Council also has to learn you pull guys when struggling don't leave them out there to blow up even more. Clear Williams having bad day and was putting pitches all over the plate but yet Council lets him stay out there until he gives up 2 runs.
I am a believer in letting guys hit themselves out of slumps same as let shooters shoot. As to Williams he has 2.1 innings all year get him some work.

I am a believer in letting guys hit themselves out of slumps same as let shooters shoot. As to Williams he has 2.1 innings all year get him some work.
Williams could not find strikezone today 37 pitches 20 strikes. Catcher was having to block a lot of pitches to avoid the wild pitch. I would have pulled him around 25-30 pitches clear he was gassed at the end.

Back