Brewers 2022 Season Thread

And we had the same issues last year and won the division. Again it’s not an easy fix.
Need hitting to come around can't have 1 or 2 guys hit all year long

Thing I am glad is Yelich is starting off decent. Last year he was pressing way to much when he got in his funk.

Need hitting to come around can't have 1 or 2 guys hit all year long
And what’s different than last year? And how do you “fix it” 40 games in or so assuming it continues. Simple answer, a quick fix is not happening. The issue is the system has not developed bats and unless you blow up the staff your not going to get much major league talent in return. I sense that’s what the organization sees short term and the emphasis on pitching and defense

And what’s different than last year? And how do you “fix it” 40 games in or so assuming it continues. Simple answer, a quick fix is not happening. The issue is the system has not developed bats and unless you blow up the staff your not going to get much major league talent in return. I sense that’s what the organization sees short term and the emphasis on pitching and defense
Well need decent hitting to move on in the playoffs we saw that last year

Well need decent hitting to move on in the playoffs we saw that last year
Well fine, from where. Atlanta won it all with pitching last year. Fried, Morton and Anderson were unhittable.

Late in year I dont know if it was hurt or he was just pressing.
Hurt, there were AB that he just did not seem comfortable at the plate. Late on pitches and weak swings. He was compensating

Back