Post Draft Odds and ends.. it's gonna be rough...

TE is a "route runner" guy, he gets open. We have a stable full of young "developing" WRs. That's actually the problem. Only Davante is "developed."
But that TE runs a 4.72 40 so I can't see him getting open running that slow. That's the issue with all of GB's WR's outside of Adams they lack the ability to get seperation.

But that TE runs a 4.72 40 so I can't see him getting open running that slow. That's the issue with all of GB's WR's outside of Adams they lack the ability to get seperation.
Another thing I heard is that his college offense is similar to Matt's offense. Dunno, but that's what some are saying.

If so that would help him contribute as a rookie.

Zach Ertz - 4.76

He's been pretty good as a receiver. Not saying Deguara will be anything close to him, but he's got enough speed to contribute as a receiver.

Another thing I heard is that his college offense is similar to Matt's offense. Dunno, but that's what some are saying.

If so that would help him contribute as a rookie.
NO IT WASN'T.... BC new coach taking over runs a similar offense but the coach that left( his old HC) was not. That's the idiot Packer beat reporters.

They purposely took no WRs to show Aaron that he is not running the franchise. If Aaron was so concerned about winning, he would step into his throws, get the ball out in under 8 seconds, hit the open guy, etc.

Instead of getting Aaron "weapons," they got his REPLACEMENT. Aaron is on notice.

They are now switching to a running offense not only to show Aaron that he is not the boss, but to help the new kid when he takes over.
This is beyond laughable. You NEVER purposely leave talent on the board to make a point to one player. Rodgers is not on notice, the offense is not switching and the new kid is not going to take over for 2-3 years. As to the WR not being drafted he stated yesterday this : So, in a nutshell, here’s why Brian Gutekunst didn’t take a receiver: He said early in the draft, they couldn’t get high enough to take one of the top guys and then in the middle he “didn’t think there was anybody who could make an impact on our roster this year.” Then he rattled off Allen Lazard, EQ St. Brown, Devin Funchess, MVS, Malik Taylor and CFL signee Reggie Begelton among others as “guys pushing for playing time and production.” Reason they could not get high enough is they used their #4 to get Love.
Oh and if you want to see bad mechanics and footwork just watch some tape of Love. It’s a clinic

This is beyond laughable. You NEVER purposely leave talent on the board to make a point to one player. Rodgers is not on notice, the offense is not switching and the new kid is not going to take over for 2-3 years. As to the WR not being drafted he stated yesterday this : So, in a nutshell, here’s why Brian Gutekunst didn’t take a receiver: He said early in the draft, they couldn’t get high enough to take one of the top guys and then in the middle he “didn’t think there was anybody who could make an impact on our roster this year.” Then he rattled off Allen Lazard, EQ St. Brown, Devin Funchess, MVS, Malik Taylor and CFL signee Reggie Begelton among others as “guys pushing for playing time and production.” Reason they could not get high enough is they used their #4 to get Love.
Oh and if you want to see bad mechanics and footwork just watch some tape of Love. It’s a clinic
Watched Chris Mortenson on say 2 he just tore love apart with all his issues saying pretty much he has had one good year in his career even going back to high school.

So current WR on roster in order of maybe depth chart

Adams, Lazard, Funchess, MVS, Kumerow, St. Brown, Begelton, Shepard, Taylor, Stewart

So have 10 WR's on the roster I think like 6 make the final cut my wild guess at the 6 are:

Adams, Lazard, Funchess, Kumerow, St. Brown, Begelton

NO IT WASN'T.... BC new coach taking over runs a similar offense but the coach that left( his old HC) was not. That's the idiot Packer beat reporters.
But he would still have background in it then right? How long ago was thst?

Back