Packers Among Teams Interested in Signing Watt

Does football operate like baseball in the way that the Texans would be responsible for still paying Watt, if he had guaranteed money left on his contract?

Or is it just a cap penalty that affects Houston and does not benefit JJ?

Does football operate like baseball in the way that the Texans would be responsible for still paying Watt, if he had guaranteed money left on his contract?

Or is it just a cap penalty that affects Houston and does not benefit JJ?
If he had any guaranteed money left on contract and cut the Texans would owe him unless he had a off-set in the contract in which they would pay the difference between what was guranteed and what his new team paid him.

So JJ Watt posted pic of him working out at gym in Waukesha. Used qoute all gas no brakes same thing ML has said before so people are trying to draw a connection to the Packers.

So JJ Watt posted pic of him working out at gym in Waukesha. Used qoute all gas no brakes same thing ML has said before so people are trying to draw a connection to the Packers.
Who cares anymore...seriously Packer fans are bored I get it but this is over the top.

Who cares anymore...seriously Packer fans are bored I get it but this is over the top.
I think Watt playing LeBron James style smoke signal games with various fan bases is more over the top.

Back