Packers Among Teams Interested in Signing Watt

I know what GBP was referring to.
Watt was excited they were building a Culvers next to the training facility in AZ, and since Culvers is WI based..........the connection.

I know what GBP was referring to.
Watt was excited they were building a Culvers next to the training facility in AZ, and since Culvers is WI based..........the connection.
culvers in az? wow, maybe some day we'll get one in ca! hopefully one near me.

culvers in az? wow, maybe some day we'll get one in ca! hopefully one near me.
Culvers the last 10 years or so has been making big push to start building their brand out of WI and become more of a national chain.

Only tangentially related but I was able to get New Glarus shipped from WI to NJ for the first time. It came as part of a pack with brats from a third party but they also seem to be expanding outside WI.

Only tangentially related but I was able to get New Glarus shipped from WI to NJ for the first time. It came as part of a pack with brats from a third party but they also seem to be expanding outside WI.
Bootlegging!

Spotted Cow?!
First I’ve heard of that allowed!
Good on ya mate!

Back