Packers Among Teams Interested in Signing Watt

JJ Watt The Decision on ESPN!
If you have a big enough ego and you want to do “The Decision” like LeBron but you also have half a brain (unlike LeBron) so you know how bad that looks... then you basically do what Watt is doing right now. Getting serious phony-humble Favre-like vibes from him.

If you have a big enough ego and you want to do “The Decision” like LeBron but you also have half a brain (unlike LeBron) so you know how bad that looks... then you basically do what Watt is doing right now. Getting serious phony-humble Favre-like vibes from him.
Sign of the times where self promotion through social media is the thing to do.

He should have just found a gym in Pewaukee

I don’t think Condon is that dumb to let that happen

i'm not so sure it's phony-humble. look at all the seriously good things he did for the people of houston over the last few years. he seems like a guy who genuinely cares to me.

i'm not so sure it's phony-humble. look at all the seriously good things he did for the people of houston over the last few years. he seems like a guy who genuinely cares to me.

He definitely has helped a lot of people and I agree, he seems genuine.

Remember when Julius Peppers got cut from the Bears, and then one day in early March he showed up in GB and people were like, Holy cow, Peppers signed in GB, I had no idea that was going to happen!

Remember when Julius Peppers got cut from the Bears, and then one day in early March he showed up in GB and people were like, Holy cow, Peppers signed in GB, I had no idea that was going to happen!
JJ Watt shows up at Culvers in GB people will freak out. LOL

Back