Milwaukee Vs Boston Series Thread

Boston fans crying about the refs when they ended up with a bunch more FT's then MKE. Refs were garbage all way around and did not favor any team IMO.

Boston fans enjoy it when their players run everyone over and no fouls are called. When Giannis comes to town, he's the steamroller. That's when the whining starts.

When they're on the road, they've never lost a game. The officials stole them all. Kind of like the Vikings of the NBA.

Boston fans enjoy it when their players run everyone over and no fouls are called. When Giannis comes to town, he's the steamroller. That's when the whining starts.

When they're on the road, they've never lost a game. The officials stole them all. Kind of like the Vikings of the NBA.
Yep that's all I see Boston fans crying that Giannis was not getting called on chargers. Yet Giannis could be going to the line 50 times a game if they called all the fouls against him.

Boston fans crying about the refs when they ended up with a bunch more FT's then MKE. Refs were garbage all way around and did not favor any team IMO.
the main thing that i've seen them whining about today is that last foul that was called a "non-shooting foul" when clearly (in boston fans' opinions) smart was in the act of shooting. if that had been called a shooting foul, smart would have had a chance to tie the game with thee free throws. frankly, as a bucks fan i didn't think he made a motion to shoot until well after the foul, and even then it was kind of a fake move because he no longer had the ball. but that's just my opinion. the announcers didn't seem to agree with me.

the main thing that i've seen them whining about today is that last foul that was called a "non-shooting foul" when clearly (in boston fans' opinions) smart was in the act of shooting. if that had been called a shooting foul, smart would have had a chance to tie the game with thee free throws. frankly, as a bucks fan i didn't think he made a motion to shoot until well after the foul, and even then it was kind of a fake move because he no longer had the ball. but that's just my opinion. the announcers didn't seem to agree with me.
Agree he was fouled before he lifted up his arms to shoot.

Agree he was fouled before he lifted up his arms to shoot.
I’ve seen that called a shot so many times this year. Paul does it consistently and gets the call. Same Durant

Last edited:
The officiating was at best inconsistent. Smart is a fantastic defender but they let him and Horford bump on the shot and it’s not called. On the flip side Giannis bulldozed Williams 2x when they clearly were set and no call and the charge that Connaughton got was border line a block

The officiating was at best inconsistent. Smart is a fantastic defender but they let him and Horford bump on the shot and it’s not called. On the flip side Giannis bulldozed Williams 2x when they clearly were set and no call and the charge that Connaughton got was border line a block
They also called a charge on Giannis early on (Bud challenged) where it was obvious that Giannis jumped in between the 2 defenders but one of them leaned into him and they called it an offensive foul. But at the end of the game, they were letting it get way too physical, Boston got some momentum and was very physical, the Bucks responded in the last 2 minutes and that's why Boston fans are whining. Boston was every bit as physical as the Bucks were.

They also called a charge on Giannis early on (Bud challenged) where it was obvious that Giannis jumped in between the 2 defenders but one of them leaned into him and they called it an offensive foul. But at the end of the game, they were letting it get way too physical, Boston got some momentum and was very physical, the Bucks responded in the last 2 minutes and that's why Boston fans are whining. Boston was every bit as physical as the Bucks were.
I agree it was physical on both sides. 4-5 calls both sides were questionable

Back