Milwaukee Vs Boston Series Thread

Let's assume the officials did have five non-calls in the last two minutes. How many did they have during the previous 46 minutes? If the same play is a non-call earlier in the game, and a non-call in the last two minutes, that means it's consistent, and that's all you can ask of officials. Stay consistent, so players know what your limits are.

Like I said previously. The Celtics have never lost a game according to their fans, and their front office. The win or the officials steal it. They've even gone so far as to explain blow outs against them as having been caused by officiating during the first three or four minutes of a game demoralizing them, disrupting their flow, or putting their key players in jeopardy due to fouls.

You should have heard the whining back in the 60s, when they were winning, and Auerbach was lighting cigars on the bench when it was against league rules, and getting away with it. They think they own the NBA.

Let's assume the officials did have five non-calls in the last two minutes. How many did they have during the previous 46 minutes? If the same play is a non-call earlier in the game, and a non-call in the last two minutes, that means it's consistent, and that's all you can ask of officials. Stay consistent, so players know what your limits are.

Like I said previously. The Celtics have never lost a game according to their fans, and their front office. The win or the officials steal it. They've even gone so far as to explain blow outs against them as having been caused by officiating during the first three or four minutes of a game demoralizing them, disrupting their flow, or putting their key players in jeopardy due to fouls.

You should have heard the whining back in the 60s, when they were winning, and Auerbach was lighting cigars on the bench when it was against league rules, and getting away with it. They think they own the NBA.
Hell you should hear the Philadelphia or Miami fan base, it’s just as bad.

I’m not a fan or replay expansion but the NBA might be the exception. Angle and vision, as we have seen is critical and with the speed of play it’s difficult over 48 minutes. One challenge per game handcuffs coaches, expand to 1 per half and at the least or if they don’t use it carry over to 2nd half

Hell you should hear the Philadelphia or Miami fan base, it’s just as bad.

I’m not a fan or replay expansion but the NBA might be the exception. Angle and vision, as we have seen is critical and with the speed of play it’s difficult over 48 minutes. One challenge per game handcuffs coaches, expand to 1 per half and at the least or if they don’t use it carry over to 2nd half
Agree on expanding challenges. Allow two, and if you make two challenges and both are granted, issue a bonus third. If either one of the two is rejected, no third challenge.

Also, get the officials to the screen more often. When games are decided by such close margins, as they often are, getting it right is extremely important. I realize this adds time to the duration of the game, but use the referees reviews, and team reviews, as time outs granted to the media. That would help balance it out, and eliminate those time outs that neither team asks for.

Agree on expanding challenges. Allow two, and if you make two challenges and both are granted, issue a bonus third. If either one of the two is rejected, no third challenge.

Also, get the officials to the screen more often. When games are decided by such close margins, as they often are, getting it right is extremely important. I realize this adds time to the duration of the game, but use the referees reviews, and team reviews, as time outs granted to the media. That would help balance it out, and eliminate those time outs that neither team asks for.
Yeah that’s reasonable. I don’t want to see an NFL type overreaction but some reasonable way to fix it

Reactions: TW
Bucks had this one to win and gave it away. Boston got phyiscal and MKE folded. They let Horford run all over them. Also Holiday needs to stop shooting the ball. He would miss if he was trying to hit the ocean and was 2 feet away.

Bucks had this one to win and gave it away. Boston got phyiscal and MKE folded. They let Horford run all over them. Also Holiday needs to stop shooting the ball. He would miss if he was trying to hit the ocean and was 2 feet away.
Holiday had good looks all night. If you want to place blame there are 2 guys who are well in front of #21. The game was physical all night and Tatum got hot.

Holiday had good looks all night. If you want to place blame there are 2 guys who are well in front of #21. The game was physical all night and Tatum got hot.
Good looks and he still missed. Fact is Holiday is shooting the ball awful and needs to stop shooting as much as he is.

Well when he can't make buckets time to try to get ball into someone elses hands
And who has stepped up in this series and shot well ? As I said the blame list does not start with 21

Back