Milwaukee Vs Boston Series Thread

Holiday had good looks all night. If you want to place blame there are 2 guys who are well in front of #21. The game was physical all night and Tatum got hot.
Tatum and Horford. Horford couldn't miss in Q4.

Game 5 now is huge. I do not know if MKE would win 2 in row.

Bucks for most part have shot like trash this series. Back to back games were they shot 3's and could not buy making one.
Well that’s because Boston has played elite defense and Milwaukee does not have anyone who can create a shot when the offense gets stagnant. The loss of Middleton is being exposed big time

Well that’s because Boston has played elite defense and Milwaukee does not have anyone who can create a shot when the offense gets stagnant. The loss of Middleton is being exposed big time
Need Allen or Pat to get hot on 3's to make up for it.

Need Allen or Pat to get hot on 3's to make up for it.
That’s a small part of it. Boston is going to force them off line, you could see that happen games 3 & 4 with Allen. They also are running at Portis and making him out the ball on the floor. When the offense stalls make Giannis the facilitator and force them to double him low. Problem is as good as he is, he gets inpatient.

It was a melt down, on offense and defense. The Bucks abandoned everything that was working for them. They even began shooting early on the shot clock, in hopes of hitting that dagger from three. It's like they felt their legs giving out and needed to take the legs out of the Celtics.

Unless they play 4 quarters against the Celtics in Boston, they are going to be gone in six.

As far as Middleton coming back, even if he did, I don't see him actually being of help. He's going to need a little time to get his legs back under him, and that won't happen in a crucial game like this.

If the Bucks are a championship material team, they will take this game tonight in Boston, and win the series in six, back in Milwaukee. If they lose, it's pretty much what I expected during the season, when I saw they weren't nearly as competitive as they should be.

It was a melt down, on offense and defense. The Bucks abandoned everything that was working for them. They even began shooting early on the shot clock, in hopes of hitting that dagger from three. It's like they felt their legs giving out and needed to take the legs out of the Celtics.

Unless they play 4 quarters against the Celtics in Boston, they are going to be gone in six.

As far as Middleton coming back, even if he did, I don't see him actually being of help. He's going to need a little time to get his legs back under him, and that won't happen in a crucial game like this.

If the Bucks are a championship material team, they will take this game tonight in Boston, and win the series in six, back in Milwaukee. If they lose, it's pretty much what I expected during the season, when I saw they weren't nearly as competitive as they should be.
I disagree on Middleton. The offense looks stagnant because he is the only guy who can create off the dribble and get his own shot when he wants it. He also creates some matchup issues for Boston. They can guard Giannis with Williams and let Horford double him or switch. They will basically let Portis beat them. Middleton would not give them that luxury.

Milwaukee only shot 27 3’s the entire night, so 57 shots inside the arc. The other part of missing Middleton, Boston did a great job of running out and taking Allen and Portis off the 3 point line and that’s where Middleton makes his cash on the midrange game.

Bud tried to counter with Allen in the staring lineup, I get it to make the C’s go small but Allen can’t guard Smart. Personally i would put Giannis on Horford and run him off the line and even don’t switch. Losing Middleton creates issues on offense and defense

Agree Middleton hurt Boston just has to much more talent then MKE without him

Back