Milwaukee Vs Boston Series Thread

Why? It’s amazing how one game can change perspective. Lots of factors in play. It’s an even series
I am happy MKE even got a game in Boston. As I expect it to be hard to win both in MKE. I just think home court in this series is key and right going back 2-2 I just think gives Boston a edge in a 3 game series after that with 2 to play in Boston.

I am happy MKE even got a game in Boston. As I expect it to be hard to win both in MKE. I just think home court in this series is key and right going back 2-2 I just think gives Boston a edge in a 3 game series after that with 2 to play in Boston.
Ifs more than home court. Much more. Both games had a different feel and flow. Do I think Boston has an edge yes but it not home court.

Bucks really do need to sweep in Milwaukee if they're not going to see Middleton until the next round. It will be extremely tough trying to pull out a win in a game 7 in Boston.

Bucks win hard fought game and that was so close to OT. Defense won the Bucks the game. Refs were so washy calling lot of ticky tack 1st half then going beating heck out of each other 2nd half. Bucks 3 point shooting was beyond pathetic though 6 of 34. Need to shoot better if they want to win this was a game they could have easily gave away.

I've been trying to figure out whether it was good defense by both teams or just horrible shooting in game 3. It seemed like the defenses were moving shooters off their sweet spots, and forcing shots that weren't as comfortable from outside the ring. That said, it softened both teams up a bit just inside the free throw line. Those 10-12' shots were often uncontested.

I gotta give Boston an A for their inside rebounding. They fought hard for position. It caused the Bucks to make some fouls that shouldn't have happened. I think the Bucks will make some adjustments before the next game.

Even though Holiday had a bad night shooting, his worth on the floor is amazing. He made sure everyone he guarded wasn't doing any better. He didn't quit on the team because he was having a bad night.

I'm not going to touch the inconsistency in officiating. It kind of favored the Bucks with Giannis and his bulldozer playing style at the bucket. I just have a hard time equating that hard nosed play inside relating to the ticky tack fouls being called outside 10'.

Now, if the Bucks can win the next one, they could take it in 6. Like I said before, I'd prefer this not go 7, and have to win that last one in Boston. It's pretty darned unfriendly playing there. Also, continuing with wins, we know that Middleton will continue to rehab, and be more prepared to take the court at a later date.

In a way, I like those nail biters like this one was. At the same time, they need to stop giving the Celtics extra shots. Scares the bejeebers out of me!

In a way, I like those nail biters like this one was.
it shouldn't have been a nail biter. the bucks were up by 14 near the end of the 3rd quarter. i don't know if they took their foot off the gas or were they just trying to play safe since they had key players in major foul trouble. whatever the reason, they were lucky to pull out the win.

Marcus Smart with the hair trying to look like.

81lviI-bQSL._AC_SY879_.jpg

Back