Milwaukee Vs Boston Series Thread

If MKE keeps blocking up the paint and making Boston have to shot outside could be another repeat again of game 1.
Some were good looks yesterday, granted most were not but Tatum can score from anywhere.

The funneling to the paint has been the core piece of the defense the last 2 years. When Lopez was out it suffered and it showed. And Portis has become a willing defender which is night and day from last year.

If Allen cracks up his 3's again like he did series vs Bulls that could help win a game.

Boston was en fuego. The Bucks will make corrections. The next game is crucial for both teams.

Boston was en fuego. The Bucks will make corrections. The next game is crucial for both teams.
They seemed to find some things in the 2nd half on offense and defense. One small adjustment was let Giannis pick and create some space and Boston had to switch.

The one thing this game exposed was that when the offense gets stagnant and it does at times with Giannis getting touches outside the post, is there is nobody who can consistently create offense and that’s where Middleton is so effective. I don’t think Brown shoots like that again so there’s that too

i kinda figured boston would be pi$$ed off and was going to go all-out after losing the home opener. unfortunately the bucks didn't even seem to be interested in making a game out of it. they just rolled over and got smashed. hope they play better at home.

i kinda figured boston would be pi$$ed off and was going to go all-out after losing the home opener. unfortunately the bucks didn't even seem to be interested in making a game out of it. they just rolled over and got smashed. hope they play better at home.
Giannis seemed out of sorts , Williams was really physical with him and they could not hit a shot. Perfect storm to get rolled on the road.

Boston is probably the best defensive team in the league with their length.

I think for Bucks to win series they need to win both 3 and 4.

Back