2024 Badger Football Thread

Posa is going to be flipped, count on it. Right now, it's money in the bank to him, committing to Wisconsin. If things sour for him, he's still got this one in the bag. I don't give the Badgers more than 1 chance in 5 of keeping him locked in.
I'll take that bet

Reactions: TW
I'll take that bet
I hope you're right. I just have this feeling about him, based on his home base, and info I have gotten out of people surrounding Texas A&M. It's called NIL money. The figures could be mind boggling. If these people do step up, and put it on the table, it won't be until late this year, because Posa is going to be working on early graduation.

They figure an NIL deal will be offered at a time, and in a way, where he'll swing to A&M, and be gone to them, with no time left for anyone else to make counter offers. How much are we talking? It could be higher than anyone else in college football has gotten at this point, based on what they see this season on the field.

Anyhow, I still hope he does choose Wisconsin. But, I'll stick with my odds.

Breaking>>> Composite four-star wide receiver Eugene Hilton Jr. has committed to the #Badgers. Son of former Pro Bowl wide receiver T.Y. Hilton had offers from Georgia, Ole Miss, and more. Hilton is the first composite four-star WR recruit for Wisconsin since 2017.

Badgers just offered long snap prospect Kyler Farrow a scholarship... #4 LS in the country from Arrowhead HS..5 star prospect

Scouting report> Farrow has solidified himself as one of the most explosive and talented snappers in America. At the Kohl’s Midwest Showcase, he was ripping the ball through the target with clean rotation. He finished the day with an average snap time of .67 seconds and tied for the 5th highest charting score in the country for the 2025 class. Farrow is tall and very athletic which he uses well in his snapping motion. He has worked extremely hard to develop himself into one of the best and it shows on every snap. Farrow has what it takes to play and be an asset for any program in the country.

Posa is going to be flipped, count on it. Right now, it's money in the bank to him, committing to Wisconsin. If things sour for him, he's still got this one in the bag. I don't give the Badgers more than 1 chance in 5 of keeping him locked in.
That's gonna change when Bucky crushes Bama!

Saw this post UW in top 3 for the number one recurit in Mass.

Top 5 schools hitting recruiting hard this month....UGA....Michigan...Ohio State....Alabama and....Wisconsin. Fick is killing it nationwide.

Next 3 are Clemson, Miami and Penn State.

When was the last time you heard Bucky mentioned with that group? Ever?!

Top 5 schools hitting recruiting hard this month....UGA....Michigan...Ohio State....Alabama and....Wisconsin. Fick is killing it nationwide.

Next 3 are Clemson, Miami and Penn State.

When was the last time you heard Bucky mentioned with that group? Ever?!
After listening to all the excuses why they couldn't get recruits from Chryst for so long, this is a real tell as to how poor the system was being run. This is on Alvarez. He should have dumped Chryst before it got as bad as it did. He was too much into this "family thing."

Back