2024 Badger Football Thread

I believe I read somewhere that there are still 10 returning starters from the Chryst era on the team. The mass exodus of players was due to the coaching change. It would have been difficult for the new coaches to make a lot of headway under those circumstances.

In two years, we'll start seeing the true value of the recruiting from the Fickell crew.

Badgers have gotten a verbal for the '25 class from a 3-star CB. Jahmare Washington, a long, athletic, 6'2", 170#, CB/S has verbally committed. Not a huge offer list with his best offers other than Wisconsin being Indiana, Kansas St, Mich St, and Iowa St. Another solid DB option with some size.

I believe I read somewhere that there are still 10 returning starters from the Chryst era on the team. The mass exodus of players was due to the coaching change. It would have been difficult for the new coaches to make a lot of headway under those circumstances.

In two years, we'll start seeing the true value of the recruiting from the Fickell crew.
Can't judge Fickell until 2028 that will be 4 full recurting classes he would have had by then you are hoping he can be putting some 10 win seasons up.

Three-star tight end Nizyi Davis has committed to the #Badgers.

Nizyi Davis (Indianapolis, Ind./Lawrence Central) said Wisconsin made a move in his recruitment following an unofficial visit in the spring.

During his official visit two weekends ago, the Badgers sealed the Deal for the intriguing tight end, who gave his verbal commitment to head coach Luke Fickell and UW.

Davis, who announced his decision on Monday chose the Badgers over other scholarship offers from Duke, Cincinnati, Purdue, Kansas, Michigan State, West Virginia, Louisville, Indiana, and more.

Fun stuff for these kids.

But, it isn't over. The Aggies and Ducks aren't going to give up. Neither will others.

But, it looks great now and will only help build Bucky's program.

Posa is going to be flipped, count on it. Right now, it's money in the bank to him, committing to Wisconsin. If things sour for him, he's still got this one in the bag. I don't give the Badgers more than 1 chance in 5 of keeping him locked in.

Back