2022-23 Milwaukee Bucks

Breaking #Bucks news: Khris Middleton agrees to return to Milwaukee Bucks for 3 years, $102 million.

Well, I'm not so sure he's worth it anymore, BUT, some of the numbers I was reading about were worse than that, so all in all it could be worse.

If he stays healthy will be good deal but last couple years he's been injury prone if he can't get healthy contract will suck for MKE

Guess Rockets could be going hard after Lopez and offering 2 years $40+ million to him.

• Former No. 2 overall pick Jabari Parker is back with the team that drafted him, at least for a few games in July. The Bucks announced today that Parker is on their Las Vegas Summer League roster.

Bucks massive overpay to keep Lopez from joining Houston. Pay 2 years $48 million.

A lot of money, but it appears they're thinking they have two years left and it's start rebuilding.

If they don't bring home a title in that time, Giannis will be ready to move on. They'll have to trade him for a treasure trove of picks, and some talent that can be used, and traded.

A lot of money, but it appears they're thinking they have two years left and it's start rebuilding.

If they don't bring home a title in that time, Giannis will be ready to move on. They'll have to trade him for a treasure trove of picks, and some talent that can be used, and traded.
Yep Bucks don't get to title game after next year I can see Giannis traded before 2025 if he won't sign a ext and back to MKE being a bottom feeder in NBA.

Back