2022-23 Milwaukee Bucks

GBP4EVER

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
2022 Draft Guru
Reaction score
Watched the game against Atlanta last night (10-29). They're continuing to play like they mean business. Guys are taking up the slack for Middleton and Connaughton being out, with injuries. When they get back, this could be an amazing team. Better than many believed.

I've been having a lot of fun watching them! It's really nice to see the constant effort, esp considering how another team I could mention is playing this year.

They're doing so well that it might take a while for them to acclimate once Middleton, Connaughton, and Ingles get back to business!

GO BUCKS!

Reactions: TW
I've been having a lot of fun watching them! It's really nice to see the constant effort, esp considering how another team I could mention is playing this year.

They're doing so well that it might take a while for them to acclimate once Middleton, Connaughton, and Ingles get back to business!

GO BUCKS!
Read that MIddleton and Connaughton should both be back sometime in November Ingles might be closer to Feb.

I keep hearing 'one week or so' for Middleton, and 2 for Connaughton.......but it seems like I've been hearing that for a while. lol!

Yep, Ingles isn't expected to be back until next year <whenever>.

Watched them 3x this year and the guy who stands out to me is Carter. He’s not asked to do much on offense but his defense has been beyond outstanding.

To build on the defense thing, Bud has tweeted the system a bit and they don’t play as much drop defense as in the past and seem to close out better on 3’s. Subtle thing but important.

Beauchamp is raw but he’s so long defensively you can see why he will get minutes. He had nice minutes vs Atlanta

Tonight they get a Detroit team that's in need of a win. They could be underestimated. You can't argue with the defense they're playing. They only give up points after the win is pretty much sealed.

I agree, Pack. Not only is he an incredible player, he may also be one of the nicest people ever. (y)

Bucks nearly took the foot off the gas too much there in 4th qtr it looks like up 88-77 going into the 4th they win by only two points.

This 6 game homestand MKE has will be there longest of the season. Around Christmas time they will have their longest road games with 5 on the road.

Last edited:
Back