2022-23 Milwaukee Bucks

Bucks also bring back Robin Lopez one one year deal and Jae Crowder on one year deal. Seems MKE trying to go for it one last time again. Have to wonder at what point does team go into rebuild and does that mean Giannis leaves?

Looks like Bucks right now have one or two spots open on roster. Bucks but qualfying offer on AJ so chance he could return to MKE and if he does leaves one spot open and don't think Dragic or Matthews or Leonard will return and Livingston and Wigginton seem like they could be 2 way players. Maybe bucks go out sign one more vet min guy to fill out roster. Oh I did forget Thanasis is a FA but figure he once again will be brought back as the cheerleader and to keep Giannis happy.

Looks like Bucks right now have one or two spots open on roster. Bucks but qualfying offer on AJ so chance he could return to MKE and if he does leaves one spot open and don't think Dragic or Matthews or Leonard will return and Livingston and Wigginton seem like they could be 2 way players. Maybe bucks go out sign one more vet min guy to fill out roster. Oh I did forget Thanasis is a FA but figure he once again will be brought back as the cheerleader and to keep Giannis happy.
Thanasis is a solid cheerleader. He will eat up minutes for you though if needed. I hope Wingginton steps up this year. I kind of liked what I saw out of him last year, in a very limited role.

I do have a hunch they intend to use Beauchamp a lot more. He might be ready to be a mid-range player.

Didn't know a ton about Malik Beasley but saw a stat that he led the NBA last year in 3-pointers made off the bench. In 81 games between the Jazz and Lakers he averaged about 25 min and 12 points per game while shooting just over 35% from 3-pt range. Certainly seems like he could be a solid part of the rotation at shooting guard.

Didn't know a ton about Malik Beasley but saw a stat that he led the NBA last year in 3-pointers made off the bench. In 81 games between the Jazz and Lakers he averaged about 25 min and 12 points per game while shooting just over 35% from 3-pt range. Certainly seems like he could be a solid part of the rotation at shooting guard.
I didn't know that. It does point out something that was needed.

Surprised they gave Chris Livingston the last pick in the draft a 4 year $7.7 million dollar contract with first 2 years guaranteed. I thought he would have gotten a 2 way contract. So right now seems the roster is going to mostly be last years roster with only the Bucks draft picks, Malik Beasley, and Robin Lopez as new players.

Back