Who will be the Next GB Head Coach ?

according to his contract Harbaugh is making around 5 at UM. My guess he goes back to NFL I think it's 8-10 million a year deal
Its more than $5m with deferred compensation

2 things:

1. I can't hardly stomach the thought of Harbaugh whining up and down the sideline. If he has the Packers at the top of the heap, I will gladly look the other way.

2. $12 million per for a coach nowadays??? Good night!! Makes me wonder what on earth Lombardi would get in today's NFL!! Shocked( greedy) nuts((

Last edited:
Well y
2 things:

1. I can't hardly stomach the thought of Harbaugh whining up and down the sideline. If he has the Packers at the top of the heap, I will gladly look the other way.

2. $12 million per for a coach nowadays??? Good night!! Makes me wonder what on earth Lombardi would get in today's NFL!! Shocked( greedy) nuts((

Well your QBs are getting 30+ mill per year. And the HC is possibly more important in the grand scheme of things. Less injury risk as an HC sure. But I don't see 10-12 as all that much. That's basically Jimmy Graham's salary.

Well your QBs are getting 30+ mill per year. And the HC is possibly more important in the grand scheme of things. Less injury risk as an HC sure. But I don't see 10-12 as all that much. That's basically Jimmy Graham's salary.
Just shows where things have gone, I guess. Yet teachers that play a HUGE role in forming kids psyches get peanuts in comparison. But if you can throw a tight spiral or a 97 MPH fastball and a good curve ball..........MILLIONS!!!

What a goofed up system we live in. titanic(

But I do enjoy a good game! thumbsup

Jim Caldwell per reports has interviewed for Packers head coaching job. I figure this was done just to comply with the Rooney rule. Now that it's done Packers can go hire anyone they want to.

Packers have interviewed another former colts head coach, Chuck Pagano, two sources said. He coached the Colts from 2012-'17. He also worked with Mike Pettine in Baltimore and hired Joe Philbin in Indianapolis.

Caldwell.....Philbin or Pageno

Answer....

Ron-Swanson-No.gif

Back