Who will be the Next GB Head Coach ?

Me thinks Aaron wants a coach he can steamroll. I hope Murphy does the right thing. Aaron has no position to decide next HC. I really like Philbin. Just not as the Head Coach of the Green Bay Packers.

We want to play for Joe [Philbin] and give him the best opportunity possible,” Rodgers said after Sunday’s overtime win against the Jets

Let's get perspective here..... This another case of Aaron speaking in a roundabout way that can be taken out of context. The media and most of us take this as an endorsement of Joe as HC.

However after much thought the bigger issue here is that it tends to say....we stopped playing for MM and were tanking?! Bottom line here, Aaron once again needs to learn to A. Either side step the question or B. Just don't answer, because frankly the more he talks the more he sp)

To me it's an even bigger reason for an out of organization HC to come in and get his head on FB not being the team spokesmen.

Me thinks Aaron wants a coach he can steamroll. I hope Murphy does the right thing. Aaron has no position to decide next HC. I really like Philbin. Just not as the Head Coach of the Green Bay Packers.
I think it's more that he wants a coach that he's comfortable with and has had some previous success with. Unfortunately, he used to have that comfort and success with MM - which is why I think GB needs to look outside of the current organization to bring in some new thinking. Comfort leads to laziness . . and a stagnant offense.

Let's get perspective here..... This another case of Aaron speaking in a roundabout way that can be taken out of context. The media and most of us take this as an endorsement of Joe as HC.

However after much thought the bigger issue here is that it tends to say....we stopped playing for MM and were tanking?! Bottom line here, Aaron once again needs to learn to A. Either side step the question or B. Just don't answer, because frankly the more he talks the more he sp)

To me it's an even bigger reason for an out of organization HC to come in and get his head on FB not being the team spokesmen.

If Murphy is any type of leader, he looks at these statements from Arod, looks at how the team tanked on MM, looks at the bad press about how Arod is in charge, and comes out as soon as the game is done next week and gets rid of Philbin and the whole staff. Because you can't run an org if it looks like the leaders don't have the power.

I really would like us to make a push for Jim Harbaugh. I like him. He's not perfect, but I think he fires people up and gets the most out of them.

I think he's making approximately $7,000,000 per year at Michigan. I heard on Pro Football Talk Radio with Mike Florio this morning that the Jets will go hard after him, and that the Jets will probably offer up about $12,000,000 per year.

Wasn't McCarthy only making about $5,000,000 per year? Even if we don't get Harbaugh, will we even offer enough to get a "good" coach?

If we go cheap and just fill a slot, we're sunk.

I really would like us to make a push for Jim Harbaugh. I like him. He's not perfect, but I think he fires people up and gets the most out of them.

I think he's making approximately $7,000,000 per year at Michigan. I heard on Pro Football Talk Radio with Mike Florio this morning that the Jets will go hard after him, and that the Jets will probably offer up about $12,000,000 per year.

Wasn't McCarthy only making about $5,000,000 per year? Even if we don't get Harbaugh, will we even offer enough to get a "good" coach?

McCarthy was at $6M. As a comparison Payton is $9m, Belichick around $13 tops. Tomlin $7m. $12m for Harbaugh is insanity

according to his contract Harbaugh is making around 5 at UM. My guess he goes back to NFL I think it's 8-10 million a year deal

McCarthy was at $6M. As a comparison Payton is $9m, Belichick around $13 tops. Tomlin $7m. $12m for Harbaugh is insanity

Why is it nuts? Harbaugh had the 49ers in the Superbowl and in front of the Pack shortly into and for most of his tenure.

What do you think is a fair NFL Head Coach salary? Gruden is getting $10M. Every year every NFL Salary increases. I don't know what a fair salary is. I just hope we don't go cheap.

Why is it nuts? Harbaugh had the 49ers in the Superbowl and in front of the Pack shortly into and for most of his tenure.

What do you think is a fair NFL Head Coach salary? Gruden is getting $10M. Every year every NFL Salary increases. I don't know what a fair salary is. I just hope we don't go cheap.
Gruden is vastly overpaid.....for a proven HC $7m - $8m

Back