The Hausers say "Thanks, but No Thanks".

local radio guys were talking about this story today. The Madison/Wisconsin focused shows all seemed to think that things were leaning Wisconsin's way until the sudden shock. I slightly discounted it until the Milwaukee focused shows/hosts brought up the same talking points but from JS sources as well.

It certainly seems like Wisconsin thought they had it wrapped up then something changed suddenly that was outside of the Badgers' control.
They committed it was more than a lean. Yes something did change. It’s was out of their control

If it included drinking a lot of Point beer, I would have been in! br)
First you played or watched rugby, then to rehabilitate outsiders opinion of Wisconsin, I had a Point

Man, the more I hear about this, the more the Hauser's (collectively) come out looking like losers and buttheads.

Man, the more I hear about this, the more the Hauser's (collectively) come out looking like losers and buttheads.
The kids yes to some extent but there were other “influences” and the decision was basically “out of their hands”.

The kids yes to some extent but there were other “influences” and the decision was basically “out of their hands”.
So what did Ma and Pa Hauser say no you are not going to UW and force them to go elsewhere

So what did the Hauser kids do? They just chose somebody else.

Sam is heading to Virginia and Joey is going to Michigan State
I understand, but it appears that some feel they wronged Wisconsin. I was wondering what they did beside choosing different schools.

I understand, but it appears that some feel they wronged Wisconsin. I was wondering what they did beside choosing different schools.
Both committed to UW and then things became "out of their hands". Read into it as you may

Back