The Hausers say "Thanks, but No Thanks".

I understand, but it appears that some feel they wronged Wisconsin. I was wondering what they did beside choosing different schools.
I don't think they did anything. The way I understand it is they chose Wisconsin but there was outside pressure for them to change that decision. Parents? Family friends?

Probably an agent in a close relatives ear telling them they wouldn't have a very good shot at NBA if they went to Wisconsin

Probably an agent in a close relatives ear telling them they wouldn't have a very good shot at NBA if they went to Wisconsin
I can tell you no that is not the issue

it's only "out of their hands" if they let it be that.
To some extent yes but both would not be on scholarship this year and would have to pay their own tab and I am sure the kids don't have those means. Some of this goes back to when UW did not recruit Sam, well maybe more than some. The one thing that did surprise me was Joey to MSU and again that goes back to the original recruitment of Sam.

Oh for goodness sake..... #1 The only folks who thought the Badgers had a shot were Badger fans, simply because the boys are from Point. # 2 Momma Hauser didn't like how her kids were treated by UW during initial recruiting and helped skirt them away from UW though it wasn't the only factor involved. This whole thing is being overblown.

Oh for goodness sake..... #1 The only folks who thought the Badgers had a shot were Badger fans, simply because the boys are from Point. # 2 Momma Hauser didn't like how her kids were treated by UW during initial recruiting and helped skirt them away from UW though it wasn't the only factor involved. This whole thing is being overblown.

There were people within the athletic department at UW that indicated this was indeed the direction things were going, and then that something suddenly changed on that Friday.

The boys then smearing the local reporters, on the same day that those writers moved to cover Coach Moore's family, was not a good look for them.

There were people within the athletic department at UW that indicated this was indeed the direction things were going, and then that something suddenly changed on that Friday.

The boys then smearing the local reporters, on the same day that those writers moved to cover Coach Moore's family, was not a good look for them.
I can fully confirm no one from the Hauser clan EVER gave UW an indication they were leaning that way. That's pure crap and might be why the BB program is having issues recruiting.

Back