Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick your poison then. The QB pool is at best average the next 2 years. So let’s have a journeyman under center
I rather pick sucking now and being good maybe few years then just the rule the regular season choke in the playoffs for 2 years

I rather pick sucking now and being good maybe few years then just the rule the regular season choke in the playoffs for 2 years
Ahhh “maybe “ good. Oh can’t wait to see the carnage on game day shouts when 9-8 or 8-9 seasons become the norm

So Rodgers gets a 50K workout bonus for showing up for 3 days for a minicamp There is a 3 day "Mandatory" Minicamp coming up. He won't have to show to any others until TC then.

So Rodgers gets a 50K workout bonus for showing up for 3 days for a minicamp There is a 3 day "Mandatory" Minicamp coming up. He won't have to show to any others until TC then.
That’s why it’s only $50k

Sure 1 I get. When it gets to 3-4 years and we are still chasing “good” that’s when it gets fun
Well we will be facing this at some point rather take lumps now instead of putting it off

Well we will be facing this at some point rather take lumps now instead of putting it off
And those lumps / mediocre years could last 5+ years. Who knows. Sure we could get a Allen or Mahomes type or we could get Zack Wilson or Hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back