Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is do you want to do deal with giving Lord Rodgers say in roster
Yes. Depends on your tolerance. I don’t think it’s as much say as a seat at the table. That’s a big difference.

Yes. Depends on your tolerance. I don’t think it’s as much say as a seat at the table. That’s a big difference.
I think new team Rodgers will push to have some of his friends get spots on roster. Also think Rodgers will want info on draft

No. Only way he’s gone in that situation is if this team is on the outside looking in at week 6-7
Right now it all depends how roster is are they all united or is this roster split from within

I think new team Rodgers will push to have some of his friends get spots on roster. Also think Rodgers will want info on draft
I don’t see that. I just think, and it’s simple he is burned out on GB. Sorry to be blunt but a change location is want he needs.

Right now it all depends how roster is are they all united or is this roster split from within
Wins and losses is all that matters now. Rest is what it is. If they are in a playoff run they are not moving to #10 mid season

I don’t see that. I just think, and it’s simple he is burned out on GB. Sorry to be blunt but a change location is want he needs.
Thing is I don't think you see Rodgers back in GB until he goes into HOF. By then good chance Gute and Murphy are both long gone and new president and GM can reach out

Wins and losses is all that matters now. Rest is what it is. If they are in a playoff run they are not moving to #10 mid season
Probably not heck they could be 5-10 and I doubt they sit Rodgers last 2 games.

Thing is I don't think you see Rodgers back in GB until he goes into HOF. By then good chance Gute and Murphy are both long gone and new president and GM can reach out
And honestly don’t care one way or another. It’s a personal decision. Won’t bother me either way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back