Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy who I give credit to has shut his mouth stayed out of site is Love. Dude is being wise not to stick his nose into the mess.

Contrary to many, I think Rodgers is going to rally the players and lead them. It may be players against management, but it might bring success.

I think his speech was very much us - players - against them - management. I think his heartfelt words won him the lockerroom. I also believe his heartfelt words showed how much he cares and will get some of our more lax players to sharpen up and absorb and learn from his criticism where they may not have in the past.

He doesn't lead like Brady. He doesn't lead like a lot of us would like.. He does a lot of things that we never see because he keeps it within his family - Packers players. But, he is leading. And, he just blew management out of the water.

I will not be surprised when the fans turn for Rodgers and the players.

I think it could be a surprisingly successful year. When the commissioner hands the Lombardi to Murphy, I will not be surprised when the players are not on the podium but in the bar.

Contrary to many, I think Rodgers is going to rally the players and lead them. It may be players against management, but it might bring success.

I think his speech was very much us - players - against them - management. I think his heartfelt words won him the lockerroom. I also believe his heartfelt words showed how much he cares and will get some of our more lax players to sharpen up and absorb and learn from his criticism where they may not have in the past.

He doesn't lead like Brady. He doesn't lead like a lot of us would like.. He does a lot of things that we never see because he keeps it within his family - Packers players. But, he is leading. And, he just blew management out of the water.

I think it could be a surprisingly successful year. When the commissioner hands the Lombardi to Murphy, I will not be surprised when the players are not on the podium but in the bar.
So we see the Malice in the Palace Lambeau style?

Mark Murphy accepting the Lombardi Trophy.

19er5r.jpg

When the commissioner hands the Lombardi to Murphy, I will not be surprised when the players are not on the podium but in the bar.
I would be beyond shocked and would wager a obscene amount of cash that won’t happen. Both sides understand this is a business. People are reading way to much into this.

Sorry, it takes a lot more than a Robin Hood speech to get it done in the NFL. GB has a long tough 18 game schedule and still lacks quality depth at key positions.
Staying healthy and focused is a MUST.....shooting your wad on the first day of camp isn't an indication of anything other than AR blowing steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back