Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, it takes a lot more than a Robin Hood speech to get it done in the NFL. GB has a long tough 18 game schedule and still lacks quality depth at key positions.
Staying healthy and focused is a MUST.....shooting your wad on the first day of camp isn't an indication of anything other than AR blowing steam.
I have to agree on this. It would be nice if this was a call to arms that would boost them to a Lombardi trophy, but you still need the personnel to make it happen. Quite frankly, the Packers lack the depth to compete unless they can go through this season injury, and Covid free. There just doesn't seem to be the people with enough talent to step up as replacements, and play at a championship level.

That said, it's still going to be enjoyable watching the games. Just don't let frustration set in. We have no idea how this season will play out.

Still a bunch of people that thinks he sticks for 2022.... I can't see it based on the numbers at all.
At this point can he stay healthy and play well for 2021 that Packers can get a decent pick back for him. A 2nd round in 2022 and a conditional 2023 pick is a win I would think.

At this point can he stay healthy and play well for 2021 that Packers can get a decent pick back for him. A 2nd round in 2022 and a conditional 2023 pick is a win I would think.
It may end up happening like this. Just a big unknown now. I’m not as concerned with the cap number to absorb, that can be “fixed”. It’s 75% what his production looks like in 21

It isn't best case scenario for anyone, but I think this is actually close. Nobody has to like it, but there is clarity now for both sides, and a path forward and a path out. GB wanted to move on to Love after 2021, Rodgers wants to go where he isn't being pushed out and get a fresh start for his last couple years and recover from the trauma of Jake Kumerow getting cut. Fans can be delusional about the coming cuts and roster purge and that's their problem, the GB org knows what needs to happen and that's the only important thing. Not a bad outcome IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back