Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been after June 1st still would have saved space Just not to deal with the BS any extra cost worth it
In a perfect world yes. But I’m sticking by my take that retirement was in play and neither side wanted to blink.

After last 2 days if I am another GM I also look do I want to deal with this asshole?
Easy answer. Yes. Many will view this as an isolated thing and think it’s fixable. Some will take pause and walk away.

3rd and a 5th.... add in the age and injury history. Now, will I be shocked if they get more? No, but in reality, that's his worth.
I get that. I think it ends up a couple of #2’s with contingency.

In a perfect world yes. But I’m sticking by my take that retirement was in play and neither side wanted to blink.
I would have worked with him and moved him. GB was stubborn in they would not trade him. The relationship is destroyed no use in keeping a toxic relationship even a extra year just to save a little cap.

Easy answer. Yes. Many will view this as an isolated thing and think it’s fixable. Some will take pause and walk away.
Thing is do you want to do deal with giving Lord Rodgers say in roster

I would have worked with him and moved him. GB was stubborn in they would not trade him. The relationship is destroyed no use in keeping a toxic relationship even a extra year just to save a little cap.
I would have also to be candid.

he'll be showcasing for the next team... in his best interest to have a big year $$$$
I do agree there you tag him he's 30 years old he will have questions on age if he does not have top 10 year

Wonder if Rodgers gets traded in season if things get worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back