Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though if Gute is worth anything if he can't get a 2nd for Rodgers he should not be a GM.
I wouldn't give you a 2nd for him now honestly after he acted like that? Potential problem child. I'll give you a 3rd and 5th and maybe a player. We should take that happily and move on.

I don’t know what the arrangement is and I frankly don’t think it matters. This is Rodgers last season in GB because the teams wills it. Gute confirmed the roster pain next year, they’re not doing that and keeping Rodgers.
To me best thing you might do is move guys who don't want to be here like Rodgers and Adams get picks and be like Miami just trade guys get as many picks as you can and rebuild your roster.

They can tag Adams for a season cheaper than pay him, trade Arod and cut a few other big cap numbers. With Adams they give Love an easier first year and then move on.
I think you get a 2nd and say a 4th for Adams in a tag and trade I do it.

I wouldn't give you a 2nd for him now honestly after he acted like that? Potential problem child. I'll give you a 3rd and 5th and maybe a player. We should take that happily and move on.
If I could get a player that has actually upside talnet and on rookie deal I would do that

I think some teams will look at that presser and say meh. It’s worth the risk

You could but I personally prefer to let him stay an extra season so Love has that security in his first season, but I could see the logic in the other.
I just wonder does Adams be a malcontent because he is forced to play on a tag and his buddy #12 is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back