Rodgers, The Packers and Reality

We’d be sitting around this year hoping Mac Jones drops. Not great, I like Love’s skill set better to be honest.
My Love comp this year is actually Mond. Probably 3rd round grade. Jones is really an interesting comp. Played at a high level, smart and accurate. Downside is he’s not really athletic, deep ball accuracy is a question. Right system he’s a fit

My Love comp this year is actually Mond. Probably 3rd round grade. Jones is really an interesting comp. Played at a high level, smart and accurate. Downside is he’s not really athletic, deep ball accuracy is a question. Right system he’s a fit
I have heard people saying Mond is now 6th QB off the board early 2nd round

And pampered egotistical owners who hide behind anti trust exemptions and get handouts from any state or local municipality that comes calling. NFL players for the most part have a short shelve life and most guys who sign a 5 year contract never see the end of it because they become expendable because of cap issues. To fans it’s entertainment to players it’s a business and they need to maximize that potential because unlike us at their careers are short
I don't feel sorry for players or owners. Both make money that the average worker will never make.

I don't feel sorry for players or owners. Both make money that the average worker will never make.
It’s called a free market and they are taking advantage of their skills no different than a physician, lawyer, actor, CEO.....

I have heard people saying Mond is now 6th QB off the board early 2nd round
Who knows. Beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder. Not sure I see him as that high but that’s me

This year is no better after the first 4 guys maybe 5
well, that's kind of my point. last year there were three guys taken near the top of the first round. we were the only boobs to trade a fourth round pick to move up and get the 4th qb that nobody else wanted. at least this year there's 4 or 5 guys that are legit first round picks.

well, that's kind of my point. last year there were three guys taken near the top of the first round. we were the only boobs to trade a fourth round pick to move up and get the 4th qb that nobody else wanted. at least this year there's 4 or 5 guys that are legit first round picks.
I’m not convinced Jones is any better than Love at this point. And no chance the top 5 last past 15 this year so your still SOL. Love would have went somewhere 40-50 last year. Supply and demand

Jones is a typical guy who used to go in the 2nd- very productive in college but nothing special physically.

Jones is a typical guy who used to go in the 2nd- very productive in college but nothing special physically.
My question mark is with him is he had 2 NFL caliber WR to throw too, a legit NFL type RB. Did they make him look better than he is? Hell Waddle and Smith was like men vs boys at times running routes and arguably the SEC was down last year overall.

Back