Post Game: Packers Defeat Bears

ML is quietly putting together a nice start to his HC career.

Nice? Why downplay it, he's off to an absolutely historic start to his HC career. It's a relatively small sample size but through his first 30 games he has the highest win percentage for a HC of all time.
I didn't want to look like I had the Green and Gold goggles on, but you're right, he's knocking it out of the park so far. Small sample size and has had the luxury of Rodgers but he definitely is off to a historic start. Again, very quietly with little fanfare but very very impressive( hope that was strong enough for you :giggle: ). I have full faith in how he runs his program. Totally happy with him as the HC and give The Murph credit for making the correct hire!

I didn't want to look like I had the Green and Gold goggles on, but you're right, he's knocking it out of the park so far. Small sample size and has had the luxury of Rodgers but he definitely is off to a historic start. Again, very quietly with little fanfare but very very impressive( hope that was strong enough for you :giggle: ). I have full faith in how he runs his program. Totally happy with him as the HC and give The Murph credit for making the correct hire!
Aaron has had the benefit of Matt and Matt's system. Just sayin.

If he could just get special teams and defense going like the offense. But, have to hand it to him, he's done a great job

Just looking at season stats to show how bad our WR's outside of Adams have struggled to get seperation and balls there way

Adams 66 targets for 46 catches 668 yards. Packers 5 other WR's 50 targets 31 catches 404 yards.

Back