Post Game: Packers Defeat Bears

Bears add some pieces with Fields and when Rodgers is gone they'll be a big-time pain. Enjoy it while you can because paybacks a real $^8
The wheel keeps turning. Sometimes you're on top, sometimes you're mired in the mud at the bottom.

Too soon to say fire Barry?

The Packers have allowed 15 TDs in 15 red-zone possessions by opposing offenses this season. They are the 1st team in at least the last 40 years that hasn’t gotten a red-zone stop through the first 6 games of a season, per
@EliasSports

Too soon to say fire Barry?

The Packers have allowed 15 TDs in 15 red-zone possessions by opposing offenses this season. They are the 1st team in at least the last 40 years that hasn’t gotten a red-zone stop through the first 6 games of a season, per
@EliasSports
First reaction is no. But, they do seem to get just enough stops. And, who do you get now?

First reaction is no. But, they do seem to get just enough stops. And, who do you get now?
Oh I mean end of season I know they won't do a in season move but as soon as season is over I am hoping he's gone. Maybe as season gets later in year if ML knows he will make a move uses back door channels to find out if some guys might have interest in job.

When GB starts playing tougher competition and in playoffs it will become evident that Arod can't make up for thebdef all the time.

Corey B 82 yard punt I see is not even a Packers record. Don Chandler holds Packers record with a 90 yard punt

Oh I mean end of season I know they won't do a in season move but as soon as season is over I am hoping he's gone. Maybe as season gets later in year if ML knows he will make a move uses back door channels to find out if some guys might have interest in job.
I don’t like the team / scheme fit but he’s also shorthanded

Back