Post Game: Packers Defeat Bears

Rodgers 29th game in which he had a rushing and passing TD 3rd most in NFL history behind Steve Young 31 and Cam Newton 42

246369129_10158566796991169_9218407475850884987_n.jpg

Corey Bojorquez is sure looking he was worth trading for. His monster 82 yard punt is the longest in the NFL so far this year. Average wise he is 47.4 yards which puts him 10th in the NFL Net Average he's 9th in the NFL at 42.2 yards a kick.

This is from a Bears fan.

So now “I still own you” is gonna become a thing smh. Being a bears fan is such a dogshit experience

Who cares, Fields looks like he can be good, just enjoy what you have. If the Bears had Montgomery they might've won that game.
Yes Fields has talent but they need a new coach to develop the kid. Also they need to improve the OL and get some weapons for him to throw to.

Yes Fields has talent but they need a new coach to develop the kid. Also they need to improve the OL and get some weapons for him to throw to.
Robinson and Mooney are good, Kmet is good, Montgomery is versatile as all heck, like Aaron Jones. Plenty of talent there to work with. Nagy is like Mike McCarthy, like my dog looking at a hammer, she can smell the components but has no imagination to think about what can be done with it.

Nagy is like Mike McCarthy, like my dog looking at a hammer, she can smell the components but has no imagination to think about what can be done with it.
Now that is an analogy! CLP)

Robinson and Mooney are good, Kmet is good, Montgomery is versatile as all heck, like Aaron Jones. Plenty of talent there to work with. Nagy is like Mike McCarthy, like my dog looking at a hammer, she can smell the components but has no imagination to think about what can be done with it.
I don't know if Robinson is staying I can see him leave Chicago because I don't know if the Bears put a tag on him for a 2nd year.

Back