Post Game: Packers Defeat Bears

Yep said sam thing in shout not a pretty win but a win overall move to 5-1

Not the prettiest win and we have more injuries which really hurts but we'll take the W and move on.

PS
The Rodgers "I own you" rant makes me dislike the man more. The simple plain fact I cheer and am a fan of the Green Bay Packers...not Aaron Rodgers.
Aaron is holding the team back. When he runs the MLF offense good things happen. Just doesn't seem like he wants to.

Aaron thinks HE is the MVP, but Matt's system is what won it.

Aaron is holding the team back. When he runs the MLF offense good things happen. Just doesn't seem like he wants to.

To be fair that D is holding us back, you can't win much or go far with the worst red-zone D and a meh pass defense. We have some better tests coming up that will sort some of this out. But Yes, he tends to want to run 4 and 5 wide rather than run the ball etc.

He’s so off with the deep stuff, he’s gotta go back and look at whatever technical change he made last year and go back to that. A key feature of the MLF offense is hitting those deep shots

He’s so off with the deep stuff, he’s gotta go back and look at whatever technical change he made last year and go back to that. A key feature of the MLF offense is hitting those deep shots
Or was 2020 an outlier and this is the 2018 / 2019 Rodgers? Pressure has always been his kryptonite and the OL has had its issue also

To be fair that D is holding us back, you can't win much or go far with the worst red-zone D and a meh pass defense. We have some better tests coming up that will sort some of this out. But Yes, he tends to want to run 4 and 5 wide rather than run the ball etc.
Defense has stepped up at times tho. Brand new system, without 2, now 3, of their best players.

Willing to give them some time to gel.

PS
The Rodgers "I own you" rant makes me dislike the man more. The simple plain fact I cheer and am a fan of the Green Bay Packers...not Aaron Rodgers.

As a fan, I gotta admit I like it, I think it’s fun, and Bears fans should think it’s fun. My perspective is that I’m a Mets fan and on the receiving end of this. Chipper Jones named his kid after the Mets stadium. That’s how much he owned the Mets. What can you do but tip your cap, he isn’t wrong. Rodgers will be gone sooner than later, all things must end.

Not the prettiest win and we have more injuries which really hurts but we'll take the W and move on.

Seems like this might be a reoccurring theme this year. Battling a bit of the injury bug right now, so take the W, and hopefully the health of the team can get better for a stretch run. 5-1 and tops in the division. On to next week.

Good point rp. There just seems something a little off. I sure hope he goes back to the film, or whatever he needs, and gets that cleaned up. Who knows,maybe he doesn't see anything wrong but to my untrained eye, somethings off kilter.

Back