Post Game: Green Bay defeats San Francisco 30-28

Though he's getting what 1-2 passes his way a game? Is he just not getting speration or is Rodgers just focused on Adams and MVS?
He’s not getting much separation. My point is he seeing the field

He’s not getting much separation. My point is he seeing the field
IMO, he’s trying to maximize his value to the team to earn a contract extension or show other teams his overall value.
Actually, kinda smart on his part

IMO, he’s trying to maximize his value to the team to earn a contract extension or show other teams his overall value.
Actually, kinda smart on his part
Love being a team guy and doing what it takes. I get what Mark said, it’s not what he’s here for and not a smart move

Usually outside of starters most of the other players on the roster are open to being used on ST I would think.
I agree. But, the Head Coach or GM could be saying no to some players. I don't believe the Special Teams coach can use whoever he wants

Usually outside of starters most of the other players on the roster are open to being used on ST I would think.
Well they better be “open” to it. It’s probably was some 2-3 deep guys even made the cut

It’s not uncommon to use starters on ST’s from certain position groups.
Get the best players on the field
Personally I don’t like the injury risk especially on coverage teams. Maybe on KO returns but that’s it. Our depth is suspect to begin with

I agree. But, the Head Coach or GM could be saying no to some players. I don't believe the Special Teams coach can use whoever he wants
Well then that's stupid if the guy is not doing much on offense or defense put the best possible players out there for ST that won't effect starters.

Personally I don’t like the injury risk especially on coverage teams. Maybe on KO returns but that’s it. Our depth is suspect to begin with
I do agree depth is issue but got to look to use what you got to also improve ST.

Well they better be “open” to it. It’s probably was some 2-3 deep guys even made the cut
I am talking about those guys though that might be a rotation player they are not a key starter but see snaps on offense or defense the tweenr type players not just a exclusive backup.

Back