Post Game: Green Bay defeats San Francisco 30-28

I don’t disagree with that but I’m not risking injury either.
How many special teams players are getting injured, on average, per game? Is it a lot? Is the reward worth the risk? Serious questions. You don't hear much about ST injuries, or at least I don't, I'm any post game commentary or articles. It would be interesting to see what ST players injury rates are comparative to other units.

How many special teams players are getting injured, on average, per game? Is it a lot? Is the reward worth the risk? Serious questions. You don't hear much about ST injuries, or at least I don't, I'm any post game commentary or articles. It would be interesting to see what ST players injury rates are comparative to other units.
Super high comparatively, remember your running down the field wide open to either stick someone or to block. You have to remember your top 25 players are also your top 25 paid players...NFL is a business and you must look at it like protecting your investment.

Now on every other level of FB , that isn't true but in pro sports.... a different approach.

Back