Packers 2022 Thread

Re-watching the game ya know who is having a really rough time? Royce Newman. He's been bad, Hansen has been bad. Sean Rhyan has been bad but maybe a little less so than Newman. I really don't want to see any of them on the field on the right side.

I would like to see Van Lanen get a better look at RG, honestly I think he's been using his hands better than any of those other guys and doesn't seem as off balance all the time. Nijman - Runyan - Myers - Van Lanen - Jenkins. I like Tom a lot but I think he's too light and lacks strength for the inside. I'd cross train him at OT and OC.

Re-watching the game ya know who is having a really rough time? Royce Newman. He's been bad, Hansen has been bad. Sean Rhyan has been bad but maybe a little less so than Newman. I really don't want to see any of them on the field on the right side.

I would like to see Van Lanen get a better look at RG, honestly I think he's been using his hands better than any of those other guys and doesn't seem as off balance all the time. Nijman - Runyan - Myers - Van Lanen - Jenkins. I like Tom a lot but I think he's too light and lacks strength for the inside. I'd cross train him at OT and OC.

If Bak comes back and is ok, put Tom at RT, Jenkins back at LG and move Runyan to RG. JMHO.

I agree with getting Newman out of there. Just do not see it from him.

Is he struggling at tackle or guard? Thought he looked ok on the inside last year.

Is he struggling at tackle or guard? Thought he looked ok on the inside last year.
I thought he looked worse at OG this game. He seems too upright and guys are always “in him” if that makes sense. Then he tries to adjust and boom the defender swats him like a turnstile

This is the gorilla in the room. Quality depth. It’s just not there …yet. 1 or 2 guys go down look out

14 OL on roster I think 9 maybe 10 make the team. 2 maybe 3 if only 9 are kept on 53 man I would put on the PS 2 of the others are just camp bodies.

how the heck did we manage to make it through the season after losing both of our all-pro linemen last year? wasn't royce newman a starter most of last year? i don't agree with you on tom. he has pretty much the same size and weight as bakh, and a slightly better ras.

Back