Packers 2022 Thread

Since the starters aren't playing all preseason again, I can honestly see this team laying an egg in MN to start the season again.

The problem with this year is they have a tougher schedule IMO in the first 4 games. They may not be able to recover. I am not sure I trust this offense with the o-line and the WR's. I can see them coming out of the gate at 1-3 with losses to TB, MN, and the Patriots.

But then again, I predicted they would win it all. :)
Has MN played their starters at any point?

I don't know if a couple series make a difference, Jefferson and Cook are going to be problems on that turf no matter what.

I don't know if a couple series make a difference, Jefferson and Cook are going to be problems on that turf no matter what.
Put Jaire on Jefferson and I like our DL think can keep cook limited

Put Jaire on Jefferson and I like our DL think can keep cook limited
The depth on DL, and at ILB will be the difference maker this year against offenses like MN.
If you can render MN into being one dimensional, it’s game over

So they PUP'd Kylie Hill. To me that means they keep Goodson. Do they keep Taylor too? I like him in pass pro.

Aaron's gonna want him on the team.

The depth on DL, and at ILB will be the difference maker this year against offenses like MN.
Cousins is good, when he's not under pressure. I like Gary and our front 7, not to jinx them of course.

So they PUP'd Kylie Hill. To me that means they keep Goodson. Do they keep Taylor too? I like him in pass pro.

Taylor did not seem to see a ton of PT in pre-season almost seems Taylor might be a PS guy

My guess is Taylor if any. I know it's a hard pill to swallow but there will be 20 guys available on the street next Monday that are more or less just like Goodson and the "Aaron has to trust you" thing is a big deal.

i am excited about this defense. i hope i'm not expecting too much. but it seems like we have an amazing front seven as well as a strong secondary.

Back