Packers 2022 Thread

how the heck did we manage to make it through the season after losing both of our all-pro linemen last year? wasn't royce newman a starter most of last year? i don't agree with you on tom. he has pretty much the same size and weight as bakh, and a slightly better ras.
You want Tom at guard?

Of course as soon as I think Van Lanen deserves more playing time, they go ahead and trade him to the Jags.

Of course as soon as I think Van Lanen deserves more playing time, they go ahead and trade him to the Jags.
Yeah I thought he could be a backup on this team. Makes me think GB might look to other guys who get cut to help depth on OL.

Since the starters aren't playing all preseason again, I can honestly see this team laying an egg in MN to start the season again.

The problem with this year is they have a tougher schedule IMO in the first 4 games. They may not be able to recover. I am not sure I trust this offense with the o-line and the WR's. I can see them coming out of the gate at 1-3 with losses to TB, MN, and the Patriots.

But then again, I predicted they would win it all. :)

LOL had a guy just tell me we have good depth on the Packers OL and that Hanson should be a starter at Guard. SMH people really should not smoke crack before they go on FB.

Back