Official Packers Off Season Pre-Draft Thread

I believe Graham is already taken into account. Taylor is still an option to release. We would save about 5M.
That depends on Bulaga signing though, IMO.

i would love to get mims, but i don't think he will make it past pick #20.

i would love to get mims, but i don't think he will make it past pick #20.
I think mims is there at 30 could even trade back to early second and get him

Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs, Jefferson are the 4 I think will be gone by 30

this is the time of the year I just have to laugh.....

so....just on one combine 40 or cone drill or one good pro day this some guy rises up the draft boards, WTH did these scouts or GM's watch the 2 to 3 years of film that they had? oh yeah that 40 was in shorts and a t shirt

And the misinformation game begins also

Good times

this is the time of the year I just have to laugh.....

so....just on one combine 40 or cone drill or one good pro day this some guy rises up the draft boards, WTH did these scouts or GM's watch the 2 to 3 years of film that they had? oh yeah that 40 was in shorts and a t shirt

And the misinformation game begins also

Good times
being an actuary / mathematician / statistician, I know the value of data like they get at the combine. However, like I tell people who use the model results - it's just another data point to consider. Relative to the draft, history has shown that past performance is a much better indicator than combine results; combine results are best used to help differentiate between players who have shown similar ability in the past.

being an actuary / mathematician / statistician, I know the value of data like they get at the combine. However, like I tell people who use the model results - it's just another data point to consider. Relative to the draft, history has shown that past performance is a much better indicator than combine results; combine results are best used to help differentiate between players who have shown similar ability in the past.

The combine has just become an NFL media event. the real value is the face to face interviews. I totally agree on that its a data point, I get that, but the game is not played in shorts and t shirts. Film dont lie

The combine has just become an NFL media event. the real value is the face to face interviews. I totally agree on that its a data point, I get that, but the game is not played in shorts and t shirts. Film dont lie
Thing is now face to face interviews are done over video conf. Can easily have an agent in the room trying to help coach thru that interview.

Back