Official Packers Off Season Pre-Draft Thread

So you got 5 starters and 1 key backup going into contract years next year and likely can't keep them all. My guess Clark and Bak are back and good bet on Jones the rest may have to move on just because of can't pay everyone as much as you like to.

So you got 5 starters and 1 key backup going into contract years next year and likely can't keep them all. My guess Clark and Bak are back and good bet on Jones the rest may have to move on just because of can't pay everyone as much as you like to.
Cap will increase but teams have to be very carful on how contracts are structured with CBA negotiations.

Cap will increase but teams have to be very carful on how contracts are structured with CBA negotiations.
Cap goes up but also have guys like Rodgers seeing increase in cap number. Plus Clark and Bak will be seeing huge contracts being among the best at their spots.

Cap goes up but also have guys like Rodgers seeing increase in cap number. Plus Clark and Bak will be seeing huge contracts being among the best at their spots.
Bigger issue is structure, always the devil is in the details but more so with no CBA after 2020 season.

with the cba expiring and a work stoppage likely, next year is the time for the packers to be all-in. everything will change in 2021. 2020 season may be the packers last best chance with rodgers.

According to @SportsInfo_SIS, Blake Martinez's average depth of tackle in 2019 was 4.7 yards. He was on the field for almost 600 passing snaps and had just 1 pass breakup.

Not much room to do a lot there. I hope they don't put us in cap hell by extending contracts that will have dead cap in three years, and a total breakdown of the team. That's where we headed with Sherman, and it ain't pretty when you get there.

Not much room to do a lot there. I hope they don't put us in cap hell by extending contracts that will have dead cap in three years, and a total breakdown of the team. That's where we headed with Sherman, and it ain't pretty when you get there.

teams gonna back load like bandits because they’re gonna be flush with that sweet network money in a couple years.

Back