Official Game 7 Green Bay vs Washington Thread

I said in shout WAS by 3

GB is mentally weak and disorganized. Lesser teams can beat better teams that are a mess if they hit hard enough. And all they have to do is knock Arod down a few times and they have a good chance to win.

Last edited:
Could work great, can't be worse than that time McCarthy slid Daryn Colledge over to LT in Minneapolis.

Lost 3 in a row. The slide is on. I worried this would happen. On to Buffalo

I hate to say it, but I still don't see anything this team can hang it's hat on. Nothing to build from. Mediocre in all aspects of the game. I'd like to say I'm surprised, but I'm not. I love my Packers but really don't like this particular group this year.

I hate to say it, but I still don't see anything this team can hang it's hat on. Nothing to build from. Mediocre in all aspects of the game. I'd like to say I'm surprised, but I'm not. I love my Packers but really don't like this particular group this year.
How about, don't turn the ball over. Don't get penalties. Do that, this game is a blowout.

It's an uninspired group. I don't know how else to say it. I'm afraid there will be a few more losses this year and a 9-8 or 8-9 season may not be that far fetched.

Back