Official Game 7 Green Bay vs Washington Thread

To Marks point Washington is legitimately bad. Their wins are vs Jax, Chicago and lost to Det and were not even competitive vs Dallas and Philadelphia. Lot of off field distractions, fan base won’t fill the place and crowd might be majority GB.

GB 24
Washington 10

Washington is horrible. They're going to get a really early draft pick. I'd guess it could easily be top 5.

I don't even want to think they can give the Packers a game in Lambeau Field.

If they do, it could drive me to drinkin' in my hot rod Lincoln!

There is no evidence that whatever is going on with the Packers is fixed. Yes, Washington is bad. However, Heinicke was very effective against the Packers last year and Dotson is returning. I think the Commanders are wanting to make a statement that they're not going to let the schneid be the team story in DC this year, and that they are all in for playing good football.

I'm flipping Mark's score. Wash 31, GB 17. Packers in it at half behind 14-17, then the wheels completely fall off in the second half.

I'm in a grumpy mood this morning, sorry. Perhaps my outlook will be better tomorrow...

There is no evidence that whatever is going on with the Packers is fixed. Yes, Washington is bad. However, Heinicke was very effective against the Packers last year and Dotson is returning. I think the Commanders are wanting to make a statement that they're not going to let the schneid be the team story in DC this year, and that they are all in for playing good football.

I'm flipping Mark's score. Wash 31, GB 17. Packers in it at half behind 14-17, then the wheels completely fall off in the second half.

I'm in a grumpy mood this morning, sorry. Perhaps my outlook will be better tomorrow...
Not a bad enough mood that a healthy dose of Metamucil won't fix by tomorrow. :)

Rivera will have his team fired up to do really simple things - like punch a 'soft' team in the mouth over and over again.

It's happened 3 weeks in a row. There is absolutely nothing to make me believe the Pack won't get pushed around for a 4th week. Nada from the coaches, and less than Nada from the players. All Washington needs to do is keep it close until the 3d when our guys wilt.

I'm anticipating epic bitching about our soccer team.

Not grumpy. Just reading the coffee beans.

Both Runyan and Myers may have had their worst games as professionals last week, I don't think they'll be as bad this week. FWIW Elgton Jenkins is on the bike today and not practicing, probably just rest but could be something else, don't want to speculate.

The interior line may not be capable of being great right now but they're certainly capable of being better than they were last week, and better than last week may be enough to get it done against Washington, even on the road. IF, and it's a big if, they aren't better than last week and bring that same weak sauce and sleepy energy to this game, the team will lose.

Also, FWIW, Tom Silverstein said he spoke to Nijman about playing RT this weekend, and that Nijman's responses strongly hinted it was happening. Take that for what you want.

Last edited:
Also, FWIW, Tom Silverstein said he spoked to Nijman about playing RT this weekend, and that Nijman's responses strongly hinted it was happening. Take that for what you want.
It better Jenkins has been a train wreck at RT. He needs to go to RG and if he has issues there then it goes on the staff asking why he's even playing as he likely is not healthy enough to be on the field.

Back