Official Game 7 Green Bay vs Washington Thread

I’m looking at what Washington can or can’t do . One thing they cannot do is run the ball only averaging 95 per game. On the flip side they give up 131 per game. Jets were able to stop the run, questionable if Washington can.
So in other words, the Packers will come out passing?!? :p

GB is not close to PHi or DAL…

This is where it would be great to have a consistent and reliable TE who can make a difference, thanks Gutey

The game I think has closest resemblance to this is the TEN game where WAS still lost but made it close…

The Green Bay Packers have activated WR Sammy Watkins off injured reserve, elevated LB La'Darius Hamilton from the practice squad to the active roster for gameday and placed WR Randall Cobb and C/G Jake Hanson on injured reserve. General Manager Brian Gutekunst announced the transactions Saturday.
Watkins (hamstring) has been added to the injury report and is questionable, T David Bakhtiari's (knee) status has been changed to questionable and DL Devonte Wyatt (illness) has been added to the injury report and is questionable for tomorrow's contest against the Washington Commanders.

F'n Bakhtiari man. Word is Nijman will be at RT, if Bakh holds up.

The 'Commanders' beat Jacksonville and the Bears

We beat the Bears, a deflated Bucaneers team, and the Patriots 3d string QB

This game is a toss up. I fear they're going to punch us in the mouth. I hope I'm wrong

Packers have lots of questions at OL after the season. Do you release Bak? Do you resign Jenkins? Is Nijman your LT of the future? These OL they drafted next year better be ready to step up and take a starting role next year because they will be needed.

Packers have lots of questions at OL after the season. Do you release Bak? Do you resign Jenkins? Is Nijman your LT of the future? These OL they drafted next year better be ready to step up and take a starting role next year because they will be needed.
You do whatever you can to dump Bakhtiari's contract.

Back