Official Game 7 Green Bay vs Washington Thread

How about, don't turn the ball over. Don't get penalties. Do that, this game is a blowout.

That's kinda like saying don't drop passes, make better throws, don't miss blocks, etc. Sure you can point to a lot of things that can change a game, but when you continually don't do them it's part of what you are and why you lose games. I agree with what you are saying but they do dumb those things, and at this point with their crappy offense I'm not sure they can blow anyone out.

That's kinda like saying don't drop passes, make better throws, don't miss blocks, etc. Sure you can point to a lot of things that can change a game, but when you continually don't do them it's part of what you are and why you lose games. I agree with what you are saying but they do dumb those things, and at this point with their crappy offense I'm not sure they can blow anyone out.
I think a lot of those penalties were bullshit, called to negate good things done by the d. But this d was built to play with a lead, and the offense isn't getting that.

The drops are inversely proportional to third down conversions.

You see that last clutch third down, second last drive? Sammy is supposed to block the CB so Doubs can get to the sticks. But he ran a route, and the guy he was supposed to block, knocked the ball away. Clutch call, shit execution.

Back