NIL - Texas style

Yeah and he cried that it was not enough would leave school if he did not get more and got a increase in his NIL to stay
Actually his agent did not him. He did not get an increase, Ruiz only said he would help get another NIL.

Actually his agent did not him. He did not get an increase, Ruiz only said he would help get another NIL.
Yeah and his agent was speaking for him not like his agent went cowboy and did it on his own he was speaking what his client told him to say.

Yeah and his agent was speaking for him not like his agent went cowboy and did it on his own he was speaking what his client told him to say.
Actually his agent is in a crap load of trouble for opening up his pie hole. Believe what you want.

Yeah and he cried that it was not enough would leave school if he did not get more and got a increase in his NIL to stay

Straight from article

"If Isaiah and his family don't feel that the NIL number meets their expectations they will be entering the transfer portal tomorrow, while maintaining his eligibility in the NBA draft and going through the draft process," Wong's agent, Adam Papas, told ESPN.

In other words: Pay up or we're out.
And you believe the agent. Ok.

NIL the worst thing in the history of college sports.
What’s worse
1. The NCAA being blind to what was ahead and having vision to enact NIL legislation. States could not wait
2. Schools like Kansas who give Bill Self a “lifetime” contract after they are aware of the NCAA violations and the Fed investigation
3. Coaches like Miller from Arizona not getting major show cause actions related to the Fed case and schools employing them knowing his background
4. Turing it’s back on blue blood programs who have used play for pay pay for decades with no enforcement
5. Allowing the transfer portal to encourage free agency with no guardrails. (Note : I have no issues the portal but not as currently enforced)

Last edited:
What’s worse
1. The NCAA being blind to what was ahead and having vision to enact NIL legislation. States could not wait
2. Schools like Kansas who give Bill Self a “lifetime” contract after they are aware of the NCAA violations and the Fed investigation
3. Coaches like Miller from Arizona not getting major show cause actions related to the Fed case and schools employing them knowing his background
4. Turing it’s back on blue blood programs who have used play for pay pay for decades with no enforcement
5. Allowing the transfer portal to encourage free agency with no guardrails. (Note : I have no issues the portal but not as currently enforced)

In other words, you have no defense for your position on NIL. You're moving the goal posts. Being decisive in all of that wouldn't stop the NIL situation from happening, and the portal to be changed. These were issues that were going to be litigated in favor of the players from the start.

In other words, you have no defense for your position on NIL. You're moving the goal posts. Being decisive in all of that wouldn't stop the NIL situation from happening, and the portal to be changed. These were issues that were going to be litigated in favor of the players from the start.
No I just answered his question, nothing more nothing less. NIL is not the worst thing to happen to college sports, I have advocated for NIL.

Actually if the NCAA had adopted NIL legislation the states would not have acted on their own. California and Florida, the 2 first states to pass bills did so because the NCAA was negligent. O’Bannon case was the warning shot the NCAA neglicted to listen too

That would probably be a violation of a person's right to make a living. This is a real ticklish area I'm afraid.
Agree, that’s restraint of trade and would get toasted by any court

Back