Milwaukee Vs Boston Series Thread

I actually have more confidence they beating Miami then I do Boston. I think Boston is a better team then Miami.
Miami is better defensively than Boston. On offense probably an edge to Boston. Depends on Butler and Herro if they can generate offense…and Strus who is outstanding from 3 and Robinson

Miami can go into scoring funks at times

B8B6D3BA-5A62-4049-9F5F-D300BADFAAF0.jpeg

Last edited:
See this is nearly a pick'em game Bucks are -1.5 favorites tonight.
To my point

Boston only getting 36% of bets yet line hasn’t budged off +1.5

So…Bucks opened -1.5, no movement
64% of tickets, 62% of handle on Milwaukee

Odd. But Scott Foster WAS scheduled to ref tonight and historically favors road teams. He’s now out with non Covid illness. Maybe sharps were freezing the line ?

bucks go the entire series winning only one in front of the home crowd. pretty sad.

bucks go the entire series winning only one in front of the home crowd. pretty sad.
Yep MKE crapped this series away they had chances to win games 3 and 6 and home now Boston has the edge to close it out.

I wonder what the Bucks can do to stop the bleeding on Sunday? I think it's stacked against them, but they are good at keeping things close and stealing wins. I'm not giving up yet.

Just watched the game again and some observations
  • Boston has went after Allen on defense all series. Unless he can hit a shot he’s a major liability -29 last night
  • Lopez was equally exposed. He fine at the rim but he has no mobility outside the paint on defense. -22 last night. Like Allen, unless he contributes on offense he’s a major liability
  • As good as Connaughton is on offense his footwork on defense is at best adequate. His close outs on Tatum were really late and Smart beats him off the dribble
  • Portis has to score. Love his intensity and board work but without Middleton he’s has to become the #3 option.
SUNDAY
  • Make the rotation shorter. Giannis, Holiday, Matthews, Portis, Connaughton, Lopez. Let Carter have Hills minutes but limited
  • Play small with Matthews, Connaughton, Giannis, Holiday and Portis the major of minutes. If Horford gets in foul trouble sub Lopez and feed the paint
  • Switch everything 1-5.
  • Last 2 times Milwaukee was +5 vs spread vs Boston they won. Right now it’s +5

Well future of the Deer District is now in question. Bucks have said tomorrow's game 7 watch party is cancelled after last nights shooting.

MKE has also announced curfew of 11pm for anyone 20 and under this weekend.

Back