Milwaukee Vs Boston Series Thread

See this is nearly a pick'em game Bucks are -1.5 favorites tonight.

See this is nearly a pick'em game Bucks are -1.5 favorites tonight.
Would like to see the where the biggest concentration of money is flowing both on spread and money line. Means much more than -1.5

Would like to see the where the biggest concentration of money is flowing both on spread and money line. Means much more than -1.5
Moneyline is MKE -120 and Boston +100

I get that, would like to see % bet vs each team both spread and ML. Books might just be trying to push action to one side
Seems with such near even spread and ML that Vegas is trying to cover themselves to get people to bet both sides even as this game is so close it could go either way.

Seems with such near even spread and ML that Vegas is trying to cover themselves to get people to bet both sides even as this game is so close it could go either way.
No way of knowing by looking at one spread. And betting on both sides is exactly what books want to avoid risk. Public money could lean Boston for all we know or Milwaukee.

could not care less who's betting on who. i just want to see the bucks close out the series in front of the home crowd because i'm not too confident that they will advance beyond the next round.

could not care less who's betting on who. i just want to see the bucks close out the series in front of the home crowd because i'm not too confident that they will advance beyond the next round.
I actually have more confidence they beating Miami then I do Boston. I think Boston is a better team then Miami.

Back