HAPPY NIL DAY

The gravy when I worked there and my guess still sucks was crap. Only one sides made fresh. Mac n Cheese, Baked beans, Wedges all frozen. Only thing made fresh was the slaw the cabbage and carrots were ground fresh though the sauce for it was came in a bag.
It’s actually ok. It’s not home made but it’s editable. Never liked the wedges. New fries are actually good

It’s actually ok. It’s not home made but it’s editable. Never liked the wedges. New fries are actually good
When we were bored at work we would take a pototo wedge put it in a couple with pepper and hot sauce shake it up throw it out the drive thru window and watch the seagulls try to eat it LOL

Processed food, particular meats, are everywhere. Deli meats, hot dogs, bacon, ham, the list goes on.... all processed. What throws everyone is appearance.

The best place to find food made from scratch is Cheddar's. Most of what they serve is made fresh. Someone told me it was about 90%.

Back some years ago, we were able to buy meats from a famous meat packaging provider in the Midwest, for about 25¢ on the dollar. We'd get ham, bacon, even steaks, and roasts, that weren't the right size for their marketing, or didn't have the appearance they wanted. The food was good, and when you can afford to eat porterhouse steaks, and other meats for less than we had to pay for ground beef, you have at it!

I'm guilty of loving processed foods. I'm into wraps. Romaine lettuce, sun-dried-tomato- roast turkey, ham, jamon, or prosciutto, a variety of different cheeses (soft or sliced), and I'm in seventh heaven!

I'm guilty of loving processed foods. I'm into wraps. Romaine lettuce, sun-dried-tomato- roast turkey, ham, jamon, or prosciutto, a variety of different cheeses (soft or sliced), and I'm in seventh heaven!
TW your down in Texas everything is smoked or BBQ'd!

TW your down in Texas everything is smoked or BBQ'd!

We do a lot of outside cooking down here. Smoked, BBQ, grilling. Twelve months a year where we live. Always warm enough out.

We do a lot of outside cooking down here. Smoked, BBQ, grilling. Twelve months a year where we live. Always warm enough out.
Just smoked myself some beef jerky tonight.

Reactions: TW
While the walk on's get diddly

While the walk on's get diddly
Its called the free marketplace. Kayon Thibodeaux gets a 6 figure deal.

Back