HAPPY NIL DAY

Its called the free marketplace. Kayon Thibodeaux gets a 6 figure deal.
Just saying the walk on's are likely to get jack from this they are the one's who would benefit most.

Just saying the walk on's are likely to get jack from this they are the one's who would benefit most.
Well that’s not the point of NIL legislation. The point was to create a free marketplace and let capitalism work. It’s not a hand out program

We do a lot of outside cooking down here. Smoked, BBQ, grilling. Twelve months a year where we live. Always warm enough out.
Weather means nothing in MN when it comes to smoking/grilling.

Even when it’s -10 I will shovel a path on the deck to the pellet grill and then cover it with a double folded welding blanket to keep the heat easier to regulate.
These digital control pellet grills make it easy to adjust for seasonal temps if you use a little enginuity.
Prime Rib at New Years was fantastic this year!

Well that’s not the point of NIL legislation. The point was to create a free marketplace and let capitalism work. It’s not a hand out program
Yeah and I am willing to bet the kids that get nothing will complain saying what about us.

Yeah and I am willing to bet the kids that get nothing will complain saying what about us.
NIL is a really simple concept. If you are an athlete and align with brand and bring it value you will get a deal. If you dont, well your SOL. The free market will dictate who much and what the value is, no different than Drew Brees making $15m a year on endorsements, compared to some pedestrian special teams player. its not complicated

NIL is not “pay for play”. Let’s not get the 2 confused. The legislation enacted by many states has protections in the law that protect that.

well I guess they dont believe in or understand capitalism and the free market, they just want a hand out.
Still kids these days believe in everything should be free and they don't want to work.

NIL is not “pay for play”. Let’s not get the 2 confused. The legislation enacted by many states has protections in the law that protect that.
Still how long before we see kids protesting it be changed that everyone in any sport gets stipend

NIL is a really simple concept. If you are an athlete and align with brand and bring it value you will get a deal. If you dont, well your SOL. The free market will dictate who much and what the value is, no different than Drew Brees making $15m a year on endorsements, compared to some pedestrian special teams player. its not complicated
Yeah I think that's fair but I do think will have the kid paying his way through school not thinking it is.

Back